Your 1st Visit
Our practice will work with you every step of the way to ensure your treatment is as comfortable, efficient and effective as possible. Your journey to a healthy, beautiful smile begins with an initial consultation. This gives you the opportunity to meet our team and discuss your concerns with us. After an initial exam, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, and help you determine a treatment plan that perfectly suits you and your individual needs.
What will happen at my initial consultation?
- A WFO team member will greet you and bring you back to the consultation area.
- Our team will take digital photographs so that we can better show you your initial malocclusion and include you in the treatment discussion.
- Dr. Joe will do thorough extra-oral and intra-oral exams. He will then make individualized treatment recommendations, if needed, based on your concerns and clinical presentation.
- He will discuss the timing of those treatment recommendations- when is the best time to get started and an estimate on how long treatment may take
- One of our team members will review the treatment recommendations and associated costs, then discuss financial arrangements that are available.
- Our team will help you schedule the appropriate follow up appointments.
Please fill out our New Patient Form to schedule a consultation today!